All 46 art Reviews

Back to School Comic Back to School Comic

so true

unfortunately this is my birthday present every year. we always start school here on the eighth, and guess when my birthday is...

anyway, great art, and the description couldnt be more true.

Pain Pain

i cant help but say...

AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEE YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

am i right? it really does look like that face. but in all seriousness, nice picture. the anatomy looks really good, and the comic book effect is well done. the only problem is how empty the whole thing is, most of the picture is just empty. other than that though this is a really good piece.

3D Baby frog alien character 3D Baby frog alien character

huh.

pretty good!

the only real thing wrong with it that i can really see is the edges on pretty much all of it look pretty bad. maybe turn up the samples on your antialliasing. if you are using alpha mapping at all turn on full sample antialliasing and also choose to premultiply the texture alpha. this should fix your edge problem.

toshema responds:

Yeah, I see what you are saying, thanks for the advice !!

Beretta 9 mm Beretta 9 mm

nice.

the texturing is really well done. i really like the worn look of the gun. the modeling is also solid and the gun looks good. the only thing that i would change is that the depth of field is a little overdone. maybe increase the f stop a little.

Great-Rambo responds:

i'm glad you enjoyed, I'll change de depth. Actually, when you work on something for lon days... you don't see any mistakes anymore, so thanks a lot, I'll do this.

Dephased Dephased

cool.

i like the color pallet. it looks really good, the only thing i can complain about is the symmetry, it is not the same on either side, but it really looks like it. since you put in all the effort to draw both sides, you might want to advertise it a little more. other than that small point, really good job

Nyveon Sunrise Nyveon Sunrise

wow.

this is amazing! the color pallet and attention to detail are just flawless. a true piece of art!

AlvinHew responds:

Thank you ^_^ !!!

Es Cargo Es Cargo

nice

really good!

I really like how it looks like 2d art with really good perspective. another thing i am really a fan of is how it looks good despite its size. one thing that i am really guilty of in my 3d art is rendering wayyy too big of an image. i try to pack in so much detail i feel bad downsizing at all, so the story is lost. there is none of that here. it gives its feelings and message all in one small visually appealing package.

nice job.

Izzy-A responds:

I was thinking of expanding it by putting it into a bigger environment, but people said it was fine on its own

Traction Engine Traction Engine

cool.

pretty good. I really like your rubber texture, it is beautiful. the modeling is good. the level of detail is excellent. i really like the addition of the bolts holding on the front of the train. however your reflectivity is way too high. even to the point where it is hard to see the modeling in the interior of the train. everything is so smooth and shiny. maybe add a bump map, or just turn down the reflectivity. but right now it is too reflective. other than that it is a really good picture.

Pvt. Miller Pvt. Miller

dude!

i dont entirely know why...

but i have completely fallen in love with this picture!

StickDinosaur responds:

Cool, feel free to look at it some more if you want