Guilty Conscience Guilty Conscience

great

it really has that, was it worth it, kind of feel. are you really where you want to be? is this really what you wanted? all you ever wanted and more, but did you ever really want it in the first place? look at what you sacrificed. are you the person you want to be? is this the life you want to live?

~NK~ When I'm Bored... ~NK~ When I'm Bored...

almost...

it almost sounds like something from the portal 2 ost at the beginning. but then it morphs to your signature style. very excellent.

One even longer (modern 8bit) One even longer (modern 8bit)

cool intro

I really like all of your modern 8 bit songs!

in this one in the beginning with the large panning and then the centralization (?) of the lead synth really makes it feel like they collided and exploded. really cool mental image.

Dick Kick (Modern 8bit) Dick Kick (Modern 8bit)

sounds familiar

this is great stuff!

it really reminds me of some of the nitrome soundtracks.

Descending The Depths Descending The Depths

wow

this is great! it has such a good atmosphere... i cant even explain it, but it sounds really full and dynamic. really great sound!

Avenger cover - Still alive Avenger cover - Still alive

impressive!

really good! you did a really good job on the vocals! only a few bad points. one is the balancing. the voice is a little loud, but not too big of a deal. one thing that i really didnt like was the horns. they sounded almost off key, and they were really loud and sounded out of place. other than that a really good cover!

- Redemption - - Redemption -

nice!

i can see why someone paid for this song, it is amazing! so what did they use it for? whatever it is i want to see it, because if the movie is half as good as this song it will truly be something to behold!

RPG&amp;lt;Maker&amp;gt; Battle Two RPG<Maker> Battle Two

love it!

i love how happy this sounds! this is a really great tune! it is fast, and definitely lends itself to a boss, but at the same time is really happy! almost reminds me of some of the earlier sonic bosses. i dunno.

Kryptonite (Acapella) Kryptonite (Acapella)

nice!

I was always a fan of acapella, and this is really good! nice job. but wasn't this in the game trailer collab?

FolegAlmighty responds:

Hah, dude, I had no idea it was in the Collab until you told me. Sweeeeet!

Cold Dawn Cold Dawn

nice start

you have some really great stuff here! however, it is really short. what i would recommend for you to do would be to develop your transitions. the transition from the first section to the second at :11 is way too sudden. you add multiple layers at once and it is just too much. the second synth along with the change in drums gives the feeling of a different song. maybe draw it out into two steps. first add on the synth and then build the drums. the second transition (:28) is also very sudden. work on your transitions and elongate and you could have a real top notch piece! oh and you might want to try downloading some new drum synths.

livewiresound13 responds:

The edited version I put up is way different from the first version I posted, so the transitions should be a lot smoother, but I'll keep that in mind when I use some of my old ideas in new songs. Thanks!